Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF!!!!

Oh, it's Friday, how I love Friday(s)!! No real plans this weekend, yet I never have plans so I'm sure I'll find some trouble to get into. I am in a good mood today. I started taking this new medicine my doctor prescribed me to help me lose weight. I don't know if it's just because I'm so excited about having something to help me lose all this weight or if it's the "stimulant" in the pills. I am wired! But feeling good. I am cutting off the fast food! I had oatmeal for breakfast, a turkey breast sub from Subway for lunch along with "baked" Lays! Not too bad so far. I just have to make it thru tonight and this weekend. Work days are easier since I can stock good for youfoods only and not be tempted, as easily :-)Ok have a good weekend everybody!!!

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

good for you girl! good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home