Friday, November 18, 2005

Ramblings.......

Nothing too exciting going on lately. The "boyfriend" type guy brought me roses to work yesterday. That was a nice surprise. Then after work he took me to get ice cream, yes even though it was like 40 degrees outside. Still tasty! I am so glad today is Friday!!! And I only have to work 2 days next week. It is going to be SO nice. I need a little vacation. No plans for the weekend so far. I am supossed to be staying in, meaning no club hopping, but we'll see how that works out. I told Gigi I would babysit baby Mya so she could get out for a little while so if I do that I will stay home, but if she changes her mind and I don't.....well, I have a feeling I will be going out. I just can't seem to sit my hot ass still, as "B" says anyway. It's just too much fun to go out, drink way too much, flirt with the boys, stay out way too late, and then wake up the next morning feeling like shit swearing you will "never drink again"! Sounds fun doesn't it? Yeah, it does. I can't wait. Well hope you all have a great weekend~ta ta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home