Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Circus night.....

We are off to the circus tonight.....that is about the highlight of my week. Life has not been very exciting lately! Nina and I did have dinner last night and it was nice to sit and chat so that was fun. I am stressing out over how fast Christmas is approaching and how I only have 2 paychecks before Christmas!!! I did go to Toys R Us and buy my son the Game Cube he has been wanting, I bought the "value bundle" which came with the game system, 2 controllers, and the new Harry Potter game, for $109, yeah what a value! So with the "buyer protection plan" just in case my son destroys the game, it came to about $130. For ONE gift! The older he gets the more expensive his Christmas gifts get. I am not looking forward to his teenage years. I did get a $10 gift card to use toward a future purchase at Toys R Us though, it was free with a $75 or more purchase so there ya go. But I'm happy I got him something I know he will be really excited to open. I still need to figure out what to buy my mom, dad, sister, brother, and brother in law though. My brother is 16 and just got his driver's lisence and a truck so I think I will get him a gas gift card, and maybe a shirt or something. I'm thinking gift cards for my sister and brother in law too.....I know easy way out, but I never know what to get them and I figure I would rather get a gift card to use for something I need rather than get something I don't need or want right? Yeah, it's supossed to be the thought that counts but come on, people really want something they can use right!! My parents are the hardest to buy for....I would really like to get them both remote starters for their cars but they are around $200 each so I don't know. Maybe my sister would like to go in on that with me....I'll have to ask her. Ok, enough rambling.....

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 16, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

I begin stressing over my parents' gifts around October. They are the worst to buy for even though they think they are easy. They have everything and are picky. But I could buy forever for my Sis and Bro and Niece. Good Luck!

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you go

 

Post a Comment

<< Home