Monday, November 21, 2005

What ARE these?

So I was sitting in the living room watching TV a few weeks ago and my son comes into the room with his arms up and an object in each hand. He is walking in asking "Mom, what are these?" I take a closer look and notice they are two nice red, white and blue CONDOMS!!! In the wrapper with the clear back so he can see the colorful contraption of course. He had apparently been in my sock drawer and found my "collection". I had absolutely NO idea what to say. I was caught off guard, so I just started with "You know you don't go in my stuff" and "What where you doing in my drawer?" He was trying to explain himself and quickly forgot the whole reason for the conversation in the first place. So I avoided that. I thought for a second to say balloons, but that would have been followed by "can I play with them" so I knew that wouldn't work. Boy, kids are too damn nosey! :-)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 23, 2005, Blogger Erin said...

Ooops! LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home