Monday, January 23, 2006

Emotional Rollercoaster

I love that song, but it also describes my mood lately. I will be happy go lucky one day, and the next, BAM, for no reason I can think of I am on the verge of tears. Such is the case today. I feel sad. I don't know why, I just feel like any minute I could just start crying. Who knows why....

Anyway the birthday celebration was good. We went out to a few clubs. I had a good time, drank WAY too much but appricated all the "birthday shots" everyone bought me!I have never done so many Jager-Bombs in my life! Not to mention the tequilla shot, the hot sex shot, and whatever else was handed to me with a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!!!! I really had a good time. I slept all day yesterday and am still not feeling my best, probably another reason for the low mood.

Now for the gifts!!!! Thanks to my sister and cousin for the cash and card!!! Thanks to my momma for towels for my new place I hope to find soon, and my son for the locket necklace! Thank you Laurie for my delicious Lemon cake she made me and for watching my rugrat so I could enjoy the night out! Love ya! And B for the beautiful ring, roses, and panties! :-)

That's all for now......

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 23, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

ring, roses, and panties? this sounds like its getting more serious! glad you had a good time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home