Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today's babblings.....

Well I called about a 2 bedroom house yesterday. The guy took my information and said that the house was open and I could go in look around and fill out an application on the counter. So I did and I love this house! It's so cute, perfect for me and Anthony and I can afford it, plus the landlord pays water, sewer, and trash services which will save me almost $100 a month! I am trying not to get so excited incase I don't get it but I can't help it. I really want that house! And it's a HOUSE, not an apartment!!! With a big yard for Ant to play and it's on a dead end street so I don't have to worry about traffic speeding by so much. I already have placed my furniture (in my head) where I want it to go. Me and Ant picked which bedroom would be whos, he's excited too. He liked it. It also has this huge attached patio that is screened in and would be so cool in the warmer months to sit out and not get eaten alive by the bugs! Ok, ok, enough about the house, just hope with me that I get it! Many thanks!!!

In other news, today is my favorite cousin Amy's birthday!!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!

My supervisor called today and told me that she had my raise information and she would go over it with me on Friday. FRIDAY, a whole 3 days away from now!! I'm very impatient, I know so surprising huh?!! But I hope it's good and actually makes a difference on my paycheck! But I'm going to think positive. Since 2 different people today have told me I always think negatively and need to start thinking positive that is going to be one of my goals for the year. To start thinking more positively and maybe things will start turning around for me. Who knows, it's worth a shot. I have actually been in a great mood, pretty much this whole month so far. It probably has to do with the fact that I know I'm 1) moving this month, 2) getting my tax refund and will have some extra cash and 3) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! 9 days from today to be exact! I'm one of those idiot birthday fanatics that think MY birthday should really be a national holiday! I celebrate and remind EVERYONE, just about the whole month of January. This year I started in late December. I went and got my nails done and told "B" it was an early birthday present to myself, he looked confused and said "but your birthday is a month away", I said "yeah, I start early"....he'll learn.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 11, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Good luck on the house. fingers crossed :)

 
At Thursday, January 12, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home