Friday, February 03, 2006

It's everyone's favorite day......

FRIDAY! Man, am I glad this day is here. Not only do I get the next 2 days off, I am going to look at an apartment at 4:30! Hopefully things will be ok with it. The rent is something I can afford, plus it has washer/dryer hook-ups, 2 bedrooms, and a storage unit outside. Plus they pay all utilities except electric which is awesome!!! Down side is my parents and grandma keep telling me "oh, that's a rough area", my grandparents listen to their police scanner and she said the police are called there alot. I have never heard of anything seriously dangerous happening there. I just said well I plan on being in my apartment not out trying to kick it with the neighbors. So we'll see today how the neighbors act. Anyway it can't be any worse than the rest of this town! We don't exactly live in a great area, but it isn't too bad either. I only plan on staying here until I am ready to buy a house, in another city. Which should be a few years.

Anyway, B called me at work last night and said to meet him at this hotel down the road from my job. I was like ok, so I get there, call him and he tells me take the elevator to the third floor I'll be waiting for you. I get up there and walk in the room and he has candles lit, and a bear with a rose on the bed for me. It was nice. We went to dinner and then went back for some "dessert". It was really a nice surprise. He would be the perfect "boyfriend" if he didn't have a GIRLFRIEND that he lives with. He keeps telling me, I'm getting out of that situation, I need time, blah blah blah. I don't really believe him, I have tried to end it with him several times but every time he comes back with gifts, and who can turn down gifts. He came over the other day with new tennis shoes for both me and my son. He has given me two rings, he is always giving me money, bringing me roses, and all the sweet stuff you want a man to do. So I keep playing the game. Bad part is I really have fallen for this guy. I mean I care for him alot, but I also know I can still walk away. I've never been very good at relationships anyway. I have this "I always want what I can't have" thing going on. So if he really did leave the situation he is in, I wouldn't want to be with him anymore. This has happened many times. With the exception of my son's father, I have not stayed in a relationship with the same person for more than 6 months. That seems to be my limit. And B and I are reaching the 6 month mark soon. I dated this guy (IM) a few years ago, he was the first real relationship I had gotten into since my son's father. I fell for him hard! I was totally in love with this man. We had a good relationship for the first few months, then I told him I was going back to my son's dad. He didn't take that very well, I was an idiot for doing it, and of course me and T didn't last AGAIN! I kept thinking about IM, so I finally left T for good. IM and I still kept in touch while I went thru my relaspe with T. But after T was gone I kept wanting to be with IM so bad but he was still hurt by what I had done. Once he did come back I realized he wasn't all that great either, it was just the fact that I thought I couldn't have what I wanted.....we didn't last long but we remained friends for a while. I guess when I finally meet the right person, these feelings will go away. Hopefully....

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

I hope so too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home