Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Ha ha, good one huh!! Valentine's Day SUCKS!! I have never had a good Valentine's day. Not with a boyfriend anyway. But this year, I have realized that Valentine's Day doesn't have to be only about love between boyfriend/girlfriends or husband/wife, it is about letting everyone in your life know you love them. So I have wished all of my friends and family a Happy Valentine's Day, we don't let the people we care about know we love them enough anyway! Right?! I'm going to enjoy this day even if I don't have a "man" to celebrate with! I woke my son up this morning with a valentine's monkey, lots of candy and a card! He's the "man" I love most in this world anyway!! I even let him eat some of the candy before breakfast! Yeah I am the best mom EVER!! At least to him, and that's all that matters!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 15, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

You are the best mom. Your son is lucky. And so are you, he sounds awesome!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

He is great! Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home