Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Madness

Well this week started off on the wrong foot. I totally did not hear my alarm this morning. I woke up at 9:10am, which is 10 mins after I am supossed to be at work!! My son was late for school, I was an hour and a half late for work. Not a good start. Yesterday was my son's 7th birthday! We went to Chuck E Cheese where I spent about $80 for 2 pizzas, 8 sodas, and some tokens! After the kids spent up all their tokens on the games, they cashed in their tickets and got their prizes which combined probably cost about $5!!! That place is making a killing!!! But he had a good time, so there ya go.

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful, I didn't really do much. I called it off with B Saturday. I was pretty mad when I did it so that made it easier to actually say the words, but after that, it has been a struggle to not go running back. I know that he isn't right for me, and I know all the reasons I should stay away. But I really fell in love with this guy, even though I didn't plan to. So I miss him terribly. We decided to remain friends and still talk so I have talked to him a few times this weekend but it's not the same. I know it just takes time and this will get easier, but right now it just sucks. Add to that the fact that I've got a bad case of PMS, and it has not been good. I am about to cry like every 10 mins, and for no real reason. Just feeling sad and sorry for myself.

I still haven't heard from the people about the apartment I am trying to get. They didn call my job Friday to verify employment and also called one of my referrences, so hopefully I will hear something by the end of today! I really need that place. I am so ready to move. I need to get back into my own place. I need space!!

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 13, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

I'm sorry. Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home