Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Where the hell is Friday?!?!

I am having the day FROM. HELL. It started out bad. I have not been able to sleep in about 3 days. I lay down, but never fully fall asleep. I toss and turn and toss and turn all damn night. Well it has caught up with me. Today I woke up, if you can call it that, more like finally gave up on trying to sleep and got out of bed. I am so sleepy, my mind isn't working right. I feel "cloudy". If that makes any sense. I am in a BAD mood! I want to snap on everyone!!! I get to work and our something is wrong with the program we use, it won't print the reports I need and crap. Left a message for our computer dept. but no one has gotten back with me yet. So since we couldn't print the balance for last night I had to get it sent over this morning from another office. And it was all fucked up!! It took me forever to figure it out and make it balance. Then the phone keeps ringing!!! I am usually not like this. Since I work the front office I am the one to greet clients, and answer the phone but today I have been ready to cuss somebody out every time they walk up to my window or call! This is not good. Every little thing that doesn't usually bother me is about to make me jump out the window. Even the fact that they are painting the upstairs bathroom here at work so I have to walk down stairs to use the bathroom! No big deal right? Except today I'm like son of a bitch!! Needless to say I haven't peed all day! Ok, I'm done bitching, I'm calling my doctor.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Crystal its understandable you would feel like that after what has happened. Try to de-stress and do something for yourself. Like get a manicure or something. You'll feel better.

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Good idea! I am way over do for a massage, I may just have to splurge and get one.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home