Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday

Well this is actually my "Monday", I was out sick yesterday, and today, there is soooo much to catch up work to do! I will have to get back to that soon. But first, a rundown of the weekend. So my Friday was messed up due to the news I got. I knew whatever the outcome of that situation, it wasn't going to be a good one, I wasn't looking forward to it. So I was a little down. Ended up going out with C and my sister Friday night for a "few" drinks. That turned into getting home at 5am. Had a good time though. I got up about 11am Saturday, did a little cleaning and mostly sat around the house all day. About 10pm I was debating whether or not I wanted to go out. I was sleepy still from the night before but I still wanted to do something. So my cousin calls about 11:30 and asks if I want to go out for a "few" hours with her. I said sure why not. So that few hours turned into 3 clubs and getting home at 5am AGAIN!!! Sunday I decide that rather than sleep I am going to get up at 11:30 and go to bingo! Yeah, I didn't win, and I didn't get any sleep. So by Monday morning I was feeling like C-R-A-P!!! I couldn't get out of bed, I was nauseated, and ended up calling in sick to work! But the weekend was packed full of excitement from catching someone's boyfriend getting some oral action in the parking lot of the bowling alley, to getting hit on by a lesbian! That was actually my first time ever getting hit on by a woman! It was crazy! I have nothing against lesbians, just isn't my thing, right now anyway, who knows what the future may bring!! :-) So this was a pretty exciting weekend.....to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home