Friday, February 24, 2006

My how time flies!

Next month will be a whole year that I have been writing this here blog! Amazing. To me at least. I never thought I would keep this up. I'm glad I have it's been a great place for me to get shit off my chest! Still it doesn't seem like a whole year! My, my, where does the time go? Anywhoo, thinking about going to the Soulard Mardi Gras in St. Louis tomorrow. I went last year but didn't stay very long. This year it is said to be EVEN bigger. I want to go, but not sure if I'm up for it. Tons and tons of people to get on my nerves, trying to find somewhere to park, and then trying to remember where the hell you parked by the end of the night.....Good things would be, Hurricanes, mmmmmm!! Beads!!! I have no idea the meaning of beads and Mardi Gras, or how they came about but it sure is fun catching them!! I don't know. If I go I will be sure to take pics and post them Monday!! Have a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home