Monday, March 06, 2006

Just another Moody Monday

I am in a bad mood today. At least part of today. I go from feeling okay to down right bitchy! Hormones must be to blame. Who knows.

Had a quite weekend. Friday night went and hung out with T, we watched a DVD and talked. It was cool. Saturday I went to Nina's and hung out by the bon fire. Had a good time. Sunday went to bingo. I just had this feeling I was going to win the big jackpot and get some $$ to buy me some new furniture. And I came close lots of times only to here "BINGO" when I'm down to 1 or 2 numbers. I was pissed. Nina Pop also was soooo close she had 1 color left on her raffle to win $500 not once but twice and both times someone went out before her color came up. So needlesss to say we left bingo pissed!

Then today started out ok but as the day goes on, I keep feeling more and more bitchy. I'm ready for a nap I think. Good thing I get to go home in about a half hour. My head is even starting to hurt. I have also been trying to work out money matters today so that isn't helping. Never seems to be enough money. Story of my life. Not that we are doing without anything, it just sucks to work out bills and such and just make it. There are a few things I want, but I don't really need them to live ya know. Like my living room furniture. It's seen better days. I don't like the color at all anymore, and it has a few tears in some pillows, and needs steam cleaned badly. I would like to get new stuff, but I don't have the money for that right now. So I thought about slip covers but those are even a few hundred bucks that I can't do right now so I was bummed. I'll get over it. I'm looking forward to being in my apartment. The 15th can't come fast enough. Still wondering how things are all going to get moved, since me and B broke it off, and he has a truck and was going to move all my big stuff. My dad has a trailor we used to move it before but he works all week so I would have to wait til the weekend to get it moved. And ya know that just isn't going to work. :-) A few people have offered to help so I'm sure I'll make it. Only 9 days to go.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home