Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I won the LOTTERY!!!

The scratch off lottery that is.....ha ha!!

Ok, so you would think I just won a million dollars! I am addicted to scratch off lottery tickets, as my sister tells me anyway. So I bought a few tickets on my way to work this morning. I scratched them off after I got to work and I won $25 on a $2 scratch off!!! My biggest jackpot yet!!! Before this the most I won was $5. I am so excited!! I will probably be an idiot and go buy more and then lose. But hey they are fun! Ok, enough about that.

I hung out with the new T a few nights ago. We went to the park and walked around since we are having such warm weather here right now. We talked and sat by the lake and watched the fountain change colors. It was really sweet. We kissed a little and held hands, and he walked behind me with his arms around me, awwwww!!! I felt like a teenager. We sat and just laughed and talked for an hour. We get along really well. He is 4 years younger than me, which is different seeing as I usually go for 15 years older than me! Hee! Just seems weird being 27 which is so close to 30 and he is 23 which is like so close to 20!! But I like him so we'll see what happens. We are going to see Madea's Family Reunion sometime this week. I can't wait. Both to spend more time with him and I love Tyler Perry's movies!! Madea is SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!!! I literally laugh to tears when watching her! If you haven't already check out Diary of a Mad Black Woman, it's a great movie.....

Ok going to meet Nina Pop for lunch TTFN!!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Did I miss something? Who is the new T????

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Erin-
I think I mentioned him a few weeks ago, I met him at a club, he has the same name as my son's sperm donor, different spelling though, and nothing like him, thank the lord!

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Ah, Ok, I remember. Sperm donor. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home