Wednesday, March 08, 2006

2 for 1

Hot damn, it's your lucky day. TWO posts in ONE day, oh my! Well I went to the fabric store and bought some fabric to make some of the pillows for my couch. One of my co-workers suggested a "no-sew" option since she saw me with a needle and thread instead of a sewing machine....she suggested the double sided fabric tape. What a great idea, I thought. So back to the store I went and got some tape. I came back and put together my pillows! They turned out good, except when I turned them right side out, the tape seemed to pull apart some. I am thinking it needs time to set so I left them alone and will check tommorrow. If they still pull apart I will have to find someone with a sewing machine to run them through. And yes, while at work today I managed to make 3 pillows. It's been a slow day around here. Now I will just need to get some fabric to redo the 5 big pillows and I will be done. I can't wait to see how this all turns out!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 09, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Alright! Maybe I come out sometime this weekend and we can sew! I need help closing the pillows too! I'll call ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home