Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hump Day Highlights...

Ha, wasn't that a cute title. Yea whatever! Anyway, I am feeling better since my Monday meltdown. Mood is coming back to normal. Things are working out. 1 that is ONE week from today I will no longer be living at my parent's house!!!! I called my oldest, dearest friend Jamie to see if she wanted to help me move. And not only did she say yes, but took the day off work, and got us a truck to use! She is the greatest!! One more thing, about the slip covers that were gonna cost me about $250.....well I found them at a discount store....$49.99 for the sofa and $39.99 for the love seat! How cool is that. I'm sure they aren't as fancy as the more expensive ones but heck they will make my furniture look a bit better. I was happy. And if I can con my mom into buying a sewing machine I am going to attempt to redo the pillows myself. I have been watching too much HGTV and I have so many projects I want to try. But I think I will start by trying to redo my pillows. It doesn't look so hard. And it would probably be cheaper to buy fabric than to spend $7 - $10 apiece on new throw pillows for the couch.

It is so nasty outside to day. Rainy, grey, and yucky. Perfect sleeping weather but sucks when you have to get up and go to work in the crap! I'm still sleepy.

Ok kids talk to ya later!!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

I want a sewing machine too. But I have never been able to justify the cost because I know it will just sit there and I'll never use it. But I still want one.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

I figure it will get plenty of use since I have to hem most of my son's pants b/c his waist is a bit pudgy, and I have to buy the bigger size but he's not quite long enough for them :-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home