Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What the hell??!!

Ok, I know I haven't had the best luck in love. But what is up with ex's telling me I pretty much suck at relationships lately? First it's B with his smart ass text messages about "having bad luck with men", ok he was just mad cuz I'm not seeing his sorry ass anymore. Then there is Carlton, a guy I dated more than 10 years ago but we have kept in contact and still talk on occasion. Well he has been telling me lately that we should sleep together. We have never slept together even when we dated. He was an alcoholic and moved away to go to rehab, and has since been sober over 4 years, has a job, and has gotten into church. I am very proud of him, he is a wonderful person but he lives over 2 hours away now. He comes down to visit and we hang out but what kind of relationship could we have. He has already said he won't move back here, too much temptation. And I am not moving there so really there is no way it would work even if we were to try and start a relationship so we have just been friends, until now. He says we should "get together" when he comes back down. So I told him I was dating T and that wouldn't be a good idea. He acts shocked that I have a man and says "oh good you are always meeting someone and it never works out but that's your problem"....gee thanks for the vote of confidence there buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home