Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend Rundown

It was a pretty good weekend. T came over Friday, we hung out watched TV, he helped me get some stuff out of the apartment and stayed the night. It was nice. He went lhome for a while Saturday then came back over. We had dinner, then Chrissy, Gigi, and my sister came over. We had a few Long Island Ice Teas and played cards. He stayed the night again! Sunday we got up, I started cleaning up the kitchen and he cleaned up the living room! I was excited, he is such a nice guy. I keep waiting and thinking "ok, what is wrong with him". He seems perfect. He has a good job, he is so sweet, he likes kids and played with my son, he helps me whenever I need it, my son actually likes him, my friends like him, which is very unusual they don't usually like any of my "men".....so why am I waiting for something bad?! I'm crazy and used to something bad happening I guess. B had still been calling and stuff, I told him I was seeing someone, he didn't like that. Even though he LIVES with a girl, and we broke off the twisted relationship we had, I got mean little text messages from him all weekend. Including "we will just see how long it takes u to catch him in a lie", along with "you know you have bad luck with men". Nice huh? He is just so weird. I went out to my car last night and I had a flat tire. First thing I thought about was that B did it. T put the spare tire on and on the way to work this morning I stopped and got a new tire. My tire had a hole in the side. B had messaged me this morning with "I wish you the best I'm still here if you need anything". Then I started thinking he did that to my tire cuz he thought I would call him to come fix it. Ha, fooled him I went and got it fixed myself! He says he didn't do it but who knows. I don't care, I'm done with him. Other than that things are going good. I love my new place. Just can't wait until everything is finally all put together. I don't have much left so I'm doing pretty good.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

he sounds sweet. Try to think positively although I know its hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home