Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Holy Crap!!

Today is my first day back at my office this week. An F2 tornado went through the city I work in Sunday. It collasped the roof of a building maybe 1/2 block from the building I work it. Getting here this morning was crazy. Roads are blocked off, trees and signs are laying around. It was just so crazy to see how much damage was done. Here are a few pictures from the news:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Holy crap! Glad you're OK. So did that van not notice the best buy sign???

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

I was wondering what was up with that unless they saw it falling and got out and ran! I don't know, that's crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home