Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And it begins....

Everywhere I go something out of the ordinary happens to me. Well last night I was laying in bed watching TV before going to sleep. I hear a knock at the door, I was like who the hell can this be. So I look out the peep hole and see a guy witha white t-shirt on and a hat, T had come by earlier and had that exact thing on so without asking who is it, as I usually do, I just opened the door. And it wasn't T, some guy asked if Rita lived here, I said no, he said "oh, are you new here", I was like "yeah"...then started to shut the door and he asked "do you stay here by yourself"....then I started to get a little freaked out...even though I do live by myself with my 7 year old son, I said "no", to which he said "oh does your boyfriend stay here too" I said "yes" and shut the door. What a weirdo! Who comes up to someone's door at 10:30 at night and after realizing the person they are looking for doesn't live there, proceeds to strike up a creepy converstation like that. Like I was really going to say "Yeah, I live here all alone", now just push the door open and do what you please! I couldn't sleep after that, I kept thinking what if he comes back and breaks in, maybe he knew I was lying about living by myself. Crazy people! Another crazy thing that happened last night, my heat went nuts. I had the setting on "heat", but the furnace and the outside air-conditioning unit were running at the same time. I thought I kept feeling cold air coming out of the vents but I thought I was just tripping cuz then I would feel warm air, but when I went to my room I heard the unit buzzing away outside my window. But I opened the door where the furnace is and it was running also! I was like this can't be good. Heat and cold at the same time I'm gonna cuz a tornado in here, or blow something up, one of the two! So I had to shut off the heat all together. It wasn't all too cold last night but it was in the 40's so it was chilly. I put an extra blanket on Anthony, and bundled myself up under an extra blanket and it wasn't bad but Ant was freezing this morning when he got up from under the blankets. They are supossed to be at the apartment fixing it now. Hope it's done before I get home.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 30, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home