Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Madness

Well this was a quite weekend. I didn't end up going anywhere, my parents kept my son from 2pm Saturday until 12:00pm on Sunday. It was a nice little break and he had a good time. T and I stayed in, all the girls came over Saturday night, we played cards, drank long island iced teas, and talked shit. It was a good time. I have not laughed that hard in a loooonnnggg time. My stomach muscles were hurting from laughing so hard. That may have had a little to do with the herbal refreshment I decided to partake in with the girls. I don't do that too often, they always do but I always pass. Well Saturday night I decided what the hell, and joined in the fun, and let me tell you, I forgot how fun it was!! Not that I'm will take it up regularly but it was fun! All this time T was the only male sitting around the table with 5 women, high/drunk women at that and all the while he just joined in and enjoyed the fun! He is so awesome. Speaking of T, we became "official" on Saturday (yes April Fool's Day). We talked and decided we are going to only see each other so he is now "My Man"! Hee hee!

Not too much else going on. We had some bad storms and tornados in this area yesterday. A department store building that is right in front of my office building collasped with people inside during the storms. I heard only one person died, and a few others were injured. So our office has no electricity, and all roads in that area are closed anyway so there is no way to get to our office. We are closed today and possibly will be tomorrow also. I'm covering at another office today but hopefully tomorrow I will get to enjoy the day off if we aren't open.

Ok, folks hope everyone had a great weekend, ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home