Friday, March 31, 2006

Think Happy Thoughts.....(repeat, repeat, repeat)

I had a terrible meeting with our HR manager today. I already do not have the greatest deal of confidence in the way she does her job due to a previous episode in which she "overlooked" my email application for a supervisor position that was available a while back. She is a terrible speaker at meeting and pretty much shows how little she knows everytime she opens her mouth. Bitter? Naahhhh! So the meeting left me pretty much pissed off, and ready to yell " I QUIT, BITCH!!!" But, seeing as I have bills, and a child I didn't think that was a good idea to do, at least until I find another job, then, well....But I am not letting that ruin my day or weekend. It is Friday, it's like 75 degrees outside and the weekend is supossed to be beautiful! I plan on going an enjoying some of the lovely free atractions St. Louis has to offer. Maybe the Zoo, Science Center, or Arch. Depends what Ant wants to see. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend also!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home