Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Friends.....oh they are so goofy!

Ok, here's a little story. My friend Gigi, or as her license plates used to say "Freaky G", has been using her cell phone to take "dirty" pictures and send them to her man. He loves it obviously but she also likes to show us, "us" being C and myself. So Thursday I get in the car on my way home from work and on the radio I hear "we are still taking your calls about taking freaky pictures with your cell phones"! I was like oh I gotta call. So I call and tell how Gigi takes pics of her "coochie" and sends them to her man, and also how she uses "props", (aka her dildo) in the pictures. But not only that she shows us, her girlfriends the pictures and thinks it's so funny. But what can I say, we keep looking everytime she says "hey look what I did", so obviously we aren't right in the head either. So I called Gigi and told her what I did she was like "I'm gonna kill you", I said "At least I didn't use my name nor yours...." But thinking back I totally should have! Moving on to the picture in today's post. C must have gotten a wild, although milder, freaky hair up her ass and decided to take a picture of her boob and send it to Gigi. Now being the pranksters that we are she immidately called me and said "hey C just sent me a picture of her boob, I'm going to send it to you so you can put it on your blog"!!! C is going to be HOT!!! But it is going to be soooo funny when she logs on and sees her boob on display for all the world to see! Gotcha C!!! You know you love us! And I will be watching my back for revenge!!! Haaa haaa haaa!!!!



Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 13, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Hey! They dish out as much as they get! Don't feel sorry for either of them....plus it's so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home