Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Okay.....

Well I was still a little peeved at T yesterday as you can probably tell from my post. But I have since calmed down. I am feeling better, not so emotional, so that must have been a fluke. As for the B situation, I didn't let him give me the money. I need to cut all ties with him, and accepting his "bribe" would just give him ammunition to use against me when he chooses. Now after I bitched about T yesterday he called me after work and sounded really down, turns out he was laid off from his job yesterday. I felt so bad for him. He is already out looking for another job today and I'm sure he will find a new job but he is still down. Which is understandable. Losing your job is scary as hell especially so unexpectedly.

And in my angry state of mind yesterday I forgot to mention the good part of the weekend. Friday night C, Gigi, T, and I sat at the house playing cards and drinking. Then C, T, and I decided to leave Gigi home with the kids and go to the bar for a little while. We had fun. We laughed our asses off, played darts and pool. We had a good time. Saturday I pretty much slept all day, I was a little hung over and it was rainy outside so it was ok. Later that night T and I went to see Scary Movie 4. It was funny in the stupid "scary movie" kind of way but it was nice to be out just the two of us since we almost always have other people around. Then when we got home we gave each other massages, it was so sweet. So it was a good night all together. Then Sunday happened, but things are ok now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home