Monday, April 24, 2006

Dreams!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ok, last night I had this dream that seemed SO real, and I SO wish it were! I woke up this morning and wanted to go back to sleep so I could live in the dream some more!!! So, in my dream I won 1 million dollars! It was actually something like $1,040,000 to be exact. Needless to say I was EXCITED!!! I remember thinking that it really wasn't that much money after I did everything I needed to do. I needed to buy me, my mom, my dad, sister and brother all a new car. Then I needed to pay off my parents debt and house and buy them a new house, and then get me and my sister a new house. In the dream I was talking with my dad and he was saying how after we did all that we would still need to keep our jobs cuz that would be about all the money. So anyway, I immidately started looking for a house for myself. I was having so much fun. And I don't know if it's because me and Nina always say we will share our lottery winnings with each other if we ever win or what but she was in my dream and we were looking for a house together. We found this gorgeous house for $229,000. I remember the exact price and it was the greatest house ever. It had a huge sunk in tub in the bathroom, and it had an inground pool and hot tub outside. I remember every time someone would ask I kept saying The only thing me and Nina really want to have in the house is a sunk in tub in the bathroom and an in-ground pool with a hot tub". It was crazy. But I wish I could describe the house we ended up buying. There was this huge, beautiful grandfather clock when you first walked in, then some stairs, at the top of the stairs you went left to the kitchen and right to the living room. I remember the basement had all this cool stuff in it, a ping pong table, a pool table, dart board, a boxing machine? yeah I don't know where that one came from, and lots of arcade games! It was great. I remember I just kept saying I don't care I still have to work, at least I have a new car and a house that I don't have to make a payment on! But then I had to wake back up to real life, DAMN! I went out and bought I lottery ticket at lunch just incase that was a sign of some sort! Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 24, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Good luck sweetie! Can I live with you and Nina? It sounds awesome!

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Blogger Crystal said...

Well I just checked my ticket and I didn't win. Darn the luck. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home