Monday, June 19, 2006

Helluva Day

Mondays, man I hate Mondays. I feel like crap today. I don't know why but I have woke up with a headache everyday for the past 3 days! I feel so sleepy even though I got enough sleep. My weekend was boring as hell, so that is probably why I don't feel all ready to be back at work! I did as close to absolutely nothing as possible. I took Ant to the carnival for a few hours. What a freaking rip off! Tickets were 20 for $15 but each ride cost between 2 and 4 tickets each! Then the games, for the cheap ass prizes, yeah he had to play those too. Don't get me wrong I love to see him happy, and that made him happy.....I just hate being so strapped for money that blowing $30 at a carnival seriously sets me back til the next payday. Being broke sucks!!

In other news I have had marriage on the brain for the past few days. I think it started after I began reading "Something Borrowed". She talks about being 27 (my age) and rethinking her plan to be married at 30 (which was also my plan). I always thought I would be married by 30. but then again 30 always seemed so far away. Now, I could throw a rock and hit it. I'm not looking forward to turning 30, I have a feeling I will still be single. While things with Terel and I are good. I'm not sure how long it's going to be before he is ready for marriage. He is only 23, so he has time. I, on the other hand, feel time is running out. I don't know why, I do. Plus Terel doesn't have kids yet but he does want them, and I keep thinking.....will I want another baby when my son is 10 years old?.......I think I want another child, I think I want one now.....but sometimes I'm not so sure. One think I do want is a WEDDING!!!! I have been picturing it, and plannign it in my head. Thinking of who would be his groomsmen, how many would he have so I know how many bridesmaids I can have....if we get married in a church. My other idea is to go off and get married on the beach somewhere, by ourselves, and just have a huge reception when we get back. That may piss some people off though. Who knows. I'm planning something that isn't even anymore than an idea in my head right now. It's still fun to dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home