Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's almost Friday!!!

So nothing much new going on, I wasn't able to get on here for a few days, I don't know what was going on with that. Oh, well I'm back now. I got a few pictures in an email today I want to share with you my fine readers, I have seen the first one before but it's amazing....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And this one was just cute as hell....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this has been a dull week. I started tanning today. Everyone of my friends has started doing it, so ya know I had to also. I was tired of seeing them getting all darker and darker and I'm sitting here looking like casper. I have to hang out at the lake with them bitches all summer I'm not going to be the only pale one. So anyway. I did that today. My shows are on tonight!! I can't believe it's the last Will & Grace and I have to work until 8pm and it starts at 7pm! Son of a Bitch!!! What a week to have to train a new employee huh?! Gigi is supossed to record it for me and if she doesn't, lets just say it won't be pretty! At least I don't have to worry about missing any of the ER finale!! That is my favoritist show!!! This has been a great finale week, Grey's was excellent as well!!

Ok, talk at cha later!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

that belly pic scares me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home