Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sugar to Shit....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That is about what the relationship between me and T has gone to, shit! He was oh so perfect and now, he is getting on my nerves. He has been out "kickin it" for the last 5 days now. I didn't hear from him Friday night, he was out drinking, Saturday night, out drinking, Sunday he came and spent the day with me, apologized as usual, then Monday after he got off work, I didn't hear from him. Tuesday morning I talk to him, he stayed out til 4:30 am "kickin' it" with his boys! Then he proceeds to tell me he is just trying to get it out of his system. Ok. Whatever. He goes to work and says I'm coming here (my place) after work, I will see you about 11pm. Ok, do you think I saw him? NOPE! Oh, well he must have called and said why he wasn't coming right? NOPE! As a matter of fact it is now 11:50 am and I still have not heard from him. I didn't plan on answering the phone if he called anyway, but still I want him to at least try and talk to me! If and when I do finally talk to him, I'm telling him that I don't think this relationship is very important to him. Sorry doesn't really mean too much when you keep doing the very same thing you keep apologizing for! He can either start or go back to the way he was acting in the beginning and start acting like he really cares about this relationship or keep on "kickin' it" with his boys and be single. I'm not putting up with all the bullshit, especially so early into the relationship. He thinks I must be a punk because I haven't really made too big of a deal about it yet. I keep mentioning I don't mind if you hang out with your friends, but I at least deserve the courtesy of a phone call. And when your friends are taking up 85% of your time, there is a little problem! But he can't even call me. That shows me that he doesn't think about me or my feelings and that is just shitty! It's just all around a shitty day. It's raining, I'm mad, I don't really feel the greatest and he STILL hasn't tried to call! Bitch!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006, Blogger laura b. said...

Crystal, this guy totally deserves the old heave-ho. I mean, no one has to devote all of their time to their "relationship", but it is a really bad sign when sooooo much more time is put into friends and drinking. Who needs that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home