Thursday, May 04, 2006

Just as I thought

T ended up calling about 9:30 last night from work to ask what time a show we are supossed to go to starts Friday so he can ask to get off early....just like nothing was wrong. Then says "you sound mad". Ya think?! He came over after work so we could talk and I told him how when he just blows me off to hang with his friends it makes me feel like he doesn't give a rat's ass about me or my feelings. As usual he apologized over and over and says "he just doesn't think sometimes". That he will be planning on doing one thing and then he friends come by and want to hang out and he just loses track of time. WHATEVER! He tries to play the "young card" with all this is still new to me. He is 23 not 18! So this is the last time I am going to explain how I feel to him. If he fucks up again, thats it, he won't be able to use the "I didn't realize you felt that way" shit cuz I have told him more than once now. I guess we shall see how this weekend goes......this will be the test!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home