Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's been a while....

I haven't really had anything interesting to post about. Still don't but decided to ramble anyway. Nothing too exciting this past weekend, attended 2 birthday parties, one for a 1 year old and one for a 2 year old. Both cute as can be! Other than that I sat around being lazy. My house is a mess, I really need to clean it. I have started several times since Friday but I get one room done, usually the kitchen, and in a few hours it's messy again. Same way with the living room. my son can make a room look like it's been hit by a tornado in 2 seconds flat I swear! It's driving me crazy. He refuses to sleep in his bed, I have no idea why, he says he doesn't like it. Anyway so he sleeps on the couch and the living room always has his pillows and blankets in it. Plus all his toys. I am about to put a stop to it. I am even willing to put the DVD player in his room so he can sit in there and watch a movie and play with his toys instead of dragging his toys into the living room. We will be discussing this soon. Although at first I was just gald he wasn't sleeping in my bed anymore, the couch was fine, now it's driving me insane.

Another thing on my nerve today is the fact that I have to go work in our downtown office later today. Now normally this wouldn't bother me, I don't mind driving from one location to another and I don't mind working at the other location. The drive normally takes 15 minutes, but if anyone is living in the St. Louis area, you know they are doing road work on almost all the bridges going from IL to MO. And I know traffic is going to be SO FREAKIN' backed up when I drive over there. I am not a traffic person, I can feel teh road rage already. I have been in a crappy mood the last two days, I have no idea why, I just feel mad! Everything at work has been bothering me, the phone ringing, people asking me to do something....not good when you are the secretary!!

Well that's about all the complaining I have to do right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home