Monday, May 22, 2006

A bunch of freaks!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So this was a crazy weekend. First Saturday, me and Chrissy decide to go out about midnight. So we go to Pop's cuz ya know, it's close and it never closes and something exciting always happens there. Well except this night. There was no one there. I have really never seen the place so empty, even at 6am! So we decide, lets go to the strip club! It's swinger's night so men and women can go. So we head over to the strip club. Chrissy has been to a strip club in the past, I have not. Neither of us had ever been there so boy were we in for a surprise. First I was expecting a few stages and some tables, not for the tables to BE the stages. It was crazy, there were 4 big round tables, all with girls dancing on them and the people sitting around them. Oh and they had the ONE male dancer table, and most of them weren't even worth looking at. But, the thing is I know understand why woman get so mad when their men go to these places, that whole "you can't touch the dancers" thing I heard, yeah not true! These girls were all over the guys and girls! They can tough them and they get freaky! I was in awe the whole time. It was crazy. But we did have a good time, and we are going back this weekend for Chrissy's birthday! Yeah, we are a bunch of freaks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home