Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Babblings

Ok, so since Terel finally admitted that he wasn't ready for a "real" relationship, and he wasn't ready to give up the streets yet, and he didn't want to keep hurting me by lying, and we broke up, we actually have been getting along great. At first I said I didn't want to be his friend, then I got over the being sad part and was like whatever, I can be your friend. So get this, we have actually talked on the phone MORE since we broke up than we did when we were together. I'm not sure why but maybe it's because we aren't fighting for one, and two, I don't have to watch what I say, because he can't get mad. So if I say, I'm going back to the strip club this Saturday, or talk about this guy trying to get my number, he can't say anything. Although little jealous remarks slip from him once in a while, and of course the only reason I mention the guys is to get that jealous responce, you know how it is, ego booster, when you know they still want you. The I did the little "you miss me, you wanna kiss me..." line from Miss Congeniality....anyway, it's weird how things work. He also admitted that he thought about one of the things I said when he was sitting outside at 2:30 in the morning smoking a blunt with his "boys"....He admitted he actually thought "this is really what I would rather be doing instead of cuddling up with my woman"... I also told him today I hope he plans on going gay, cuz he's gonna want some booty sometime soon, and if he comes to me, I'm gonna be like "sorry, you chose you boys over your woman, so maybe one of them will give you some"! I'm sure that will go over well. Men are just retarded. One of 3 things will happen with this situation. 1, he will realize soon he lost a damn good woman and make an effort to win me back, 2, he will find him a little hoe in the street to get booty from but still not have to make any kind of committment, or 3, he will wait too long realize what he had, try to get me back and it will be too late because by then I will have found my super rich husband I have been looking for and he'll be ass out! I'm shooting for #3, but #2 is the most likely...go figure.

In other news, one of my bestest friends, Laurie, celebrated her birthday yesterday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!!
And Chrissy will be celebrating her birthday on Friday, so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY!!
I am also proud to announce that this is the first year I did not mix up their birthdays!! Having 2 close friends with birthdays days apart has fucked me up for years!!!

Now on to the most important announcement I have today:

DEAL OR NO DEAL CASTING CALL IS COMING TO ST. LOUIS!!!

Oh, I have wanted to go on this show since it started! I printed the application twice but could never find someone with a VHS video recorder to make the video. BUT now is my chance!! It's from 10am - 1pm so I figure if I get there about 7 or 8 am I should be ok. Right? Maybe I should go earlier. I'm not sure how they pick but it's probably something like an interview, they ask a few questions, see how entertaining you would be on the show and then go from there. So I have got to go and act like a total fruit cake! I'm a little out there as it is so I should be able to make them remember me! Oh, if I had the chance to go one there.....man, I am sure EVERYONE says this, but I would not get greedy! If my offer got over $100,000 I would say deal, quick as hell!!!! Man, I am preying for a chance at that money!!!! It would change my life! I already have the master plan....

So that is all for now, talk at ya'll later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home