Monday, July 10, 2006

Back to the grind.........

Well after enjoying my wonderful 9 days off, I am back at work. Nothing too exciting to report from the vacation. The camping trip was fun. We swam, BBQ'd, roasted marshmellows, drank, played a new game I learned "poor man's golf", and had a pretty good time. We shot off fireworks at the lake and watched their firework display. It was really nice.

Monday I let Anthony shoot off the firework I bought him, b/c the news said it was going to rain on the 4th, which it did so I was glad I let him do it early.

Tuesday on the 4th, we spent the day with Terel's family at his grandmother's house. We had BBQ and watched Madea, it was fun.

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. Saturday Ant went to Six Flags with his friend. Me and Terel decided to go out to eat, and then we went to the Wax Museum on Laclede's Landing, downtown STL. We had a great day and it was nice to just have some time for us. Without the child in tow.

Now it's back to work. Great.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home