Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Moaning....

Mondays sucks. But at least after this week I will be on vacation for a whole week!!! It will be my first "whole" week off in like 3 years. And I am so looking forward to it. I won't be doing much but me and Ant will be lounging around the pool alot. I can see that now. Other than that I will be trying to get my apartment back in order. It's hard keeping things from getting cluttered for me. Especially when I'm always busy, either working, cleaning, laundry, or some other crazy motherly duty. Meanwhile my son is busy destroying everything I have tried to clean up. Kids, boy they are a handful!

I watched one of my favorite movies yesterday....HOW HIGH, that movie is so funny! We also watched a stand up with Bruce Bruce. He's a funny ass MF'er too. Well that is all for today....ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home