Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Camping trip....

So this weekend Terel and I are meeting up with my parents, sister, brother in law and whoever else decides to go, at the lake! I am actually looking foward to this trip. My son is already down there. He has been with my parents since yesterday. So I am child free this week, going to the lake this weekend and I'm on vacation next week! Life is sweet right now! My parents just bought a boat, my son told me on the phone today that him and his Uncle Wayne are going to ski..this I gotta see. I can't wait to spend all day at the beach and on the boat. We always have a good time, and for the 4th of July they have a firework's show there, it's pretty neat. My Aunt and Uncle, cousin, and Grandma all live there so I will be visiting family also. And Nina Pop will also be there although on the other side of the lake, we will still have to hang out! I'm am having such a good week!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 29, 2006, Blogger Erin said...

Have a great time and a great vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home