Friday, December 08, 2006

It's been FOREVER!

I didn't really forget I had this here blog, I just haven't really had much time or anything too exciting to blog about. Let's see what has been going on? I am almost done with my first semester in college. It has gone by faster than I ever thought it would, I hope the rest of the time goes by this fast. I have 3 finals to take next week and then I will be off until January. My course load is going up from 9 this last semester to 13 next semester!! Yikes. I'm freakin' out but I need to get these classes done to apply for the RN program. So we shall see.....

Other than school, home is great. Terel and I are still together, almost 10 months! We live together now and it's been wonderful. He is the love of my life and Anthony just adores him. It seems like such a short amount of time but then again I feel like I've known him forever. We just get along so well, he is the best!!

We had a scary car accident in September. The SUV we were in had a blow out and we flipped 3 times on the highway. We were all banged up, and Anthony had a gash to his head. He was in the hospital a day and a half but we are all healed up now and doing great! I must admit God is good, he was definately looking out for us on that day!!!

I'm very excited about Christmas this year. This time of year usually gets me down, but I"m happy and looking forward to it this year. I am fighting a terrible cold right now and that is kicking my butt. Terel and Anthony are also sick, so we have all just been watching TV and taking medicine this week. Working has not been fun but hey what can ya do. I am on vacation Christmas week so I'm glad!

Ok, enough rambling hope everyone is doing well, if anyone even check here still, I know I kindof abandoned this blog! Hopefully I will be able to keep up a little better!

Crystal

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I still check up on your blog, I was wondering if you were ever going to post again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home