Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So, it's 2008....

I have thought about this blog off and on for the past year, never when I was near a computer of course, but today I decided to see if it still existed. And alas, it does. So your probably expecting some cool updates, big changes, terrific news, right?!!? Well I gots none of that. I am still at the same place of employment, unfortunately. I am engaged, but I think I was last year too. Still one child, he's 9 years old now and thinks he knows everything. Oh one thing, I have a neice on the way, due to arrive in about 3 weeks!!! I am super excited about that!! Things have been going, not great not bad, just life I guess. I was reading over some post from last year, I saw the picture I posted of little Ethan, it's hard to even remember him that small, he is a running, jabbering, toddler now, and doing wonderful...

He here is crawling in my puppy's cage....
Ethan cage

And trying to get the camera when I was taking his picture...
Ethan Michael

A pic of my family....
Photobucket

My puppy
Awww, look at that face.....

My favorite boys...
Terel and Anthony

Well I wish I had more interesting updates but that's it for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home