Monday, July 09, 2007

So, it's been 5 months since I wrote on this here blog. I guess I forgot about it for a little while. Not really forgot I thought about it sometimes and said man, I need to write something on there, only to forget a short time later. Last night as I was laying in bed trying to get to sleep I kept thinking about this blog for some reason. I can't belive I have been posting on this thing for over 2 years now. I was thinking about how much my life has changed in those two years and how cool it is to read old posts and remember times I had forgotten. When I started this thing I had just turned 26, why does that number look so much better than 28, and why am I so afraid of turning 30? Back then I wasn't too happy with my life, but now things are actually going my way. I have found a wonderful man whom I just adore, we are in the process of buying a house, I'm engaged, and attending college like I planned for so long. I have finished 2 semesters now and am getting closer to my dream of becoming an RN, slowly but I'm not in a rush! I am definately much happier with my life these days.



I noticed one of the last posts was about my best friend Nina's baby Ethan. He is doing so well. He is now 6 months old weighs 13 lbs and is just a cute happy baby! He's a pic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home